Monday, January 25, 2010

No. 1, Part Four: Declarations in Prayer: Bringing Scriptural Reality into Your Life

Declarations can be a part of your regular prayer time or stand-alone prayers anytime during the day.  Jsut begin with "Praise the Lord" or "Thank you God," or "In Jesus' Name" and add a statement that is based on Scripture.  When you say it aloud you bring the reality of God's Word  (which is the greater reality) into the world in your behalf.  Here are declarations with the Scriptures they are based on.  Meditate on these holy, power-filled Scriptures and then declare their truth into your life.

I am a member of the Body of Christ and Satan has no power over me. I overcome evil with good. (Luke 10:19, 1 Cor. 12:27, Romans 12:21)


God has promised as a part of my heritage that no weapon formed against me will prosper. (Isaiah 54:17)


I am delivered from the evils of this present world for it is the will of God. (Galatians 1:4)


I will live and not die to declare the works of the Lord. (Psalms 118:17)


Because I am a doer of God's Word, I am blessed in my deeds. (James 1:22, 25)


Because I am submitted to God and I resist the devil, he must flee from me. (James 4:7)


Great is the peace of my children for they are taught of the Lord. (Isaiah 54:13, Deut. 6:7)


Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Christ has redeemed me from poverty. Christ has redeemed me from sickness and disease. Christ has redeemed me from spiritual death. (Galatians 3:13, Deut. 28)


Because I delight myself in the Lord, He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalms 37:4)


The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. The blessing of Abraham is mine through Jesus Christ. (Psalms 35:27, Galatians 3:14)


I have received the gift of righteousness and I reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:17)


I trust in the Lord with all my heart and I do not lean to my own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)


In all of my ways I do acknowledge Him and He directs my paths. (Proverbs 3:6)


The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. (Psalms 138:8)


I let the Word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom. (Colossians 3:16)


I do follow the Good Shepherd and I know His voice. I will not listen to the voice of a stranger. (John 10:4-5)


I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. My old nature is taken away, behold all things have become new! (2 Cor. 5:17)


I am not conformed to this world but am transformed by the renewing of my mind. My mind is renewed by the Word of God. (Romans 12:2)


I am fruitful in every good work and I am increasing in the knowledge of God. I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power. (Colossians 1:10-11)


I am delivered from the power (authority) of darkness and I have been translated into the kingdom of God's Dear Son. Therefore, sin, Satan, demons, sickness, disease, bondages, strongholds, and poverty has no authority over me! (Colossians 1:13)


I am born of God and I have world overcoming faith residing on the inside of me. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. (1 John 5:4-5, 1 John 4:4)


I can do all things through Christ, which strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)


Jesus gave me the authority to use His Name. That which I bind on earth is bound in Heaven. That which I loose on earth is loosed in Heaven. Therefore, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ I bind the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world. I bind and cast down spiritual wickedness in high places and render them harmless and ineffective against me and my family in the Name of Jesus! (Matthew 16:19, John 16:23-24, Ephesians 6:12)


I am of God and have overcome Satan by the blood of Jesus and the word of my testimony. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. (Rev. 12:11, 1 John 4:4)

No comments: