Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ah, Lord God!

Ah Lord GOD! behold,
thou hast made the heaven and the earth
by thy great power and stretched out arm,
and there is nothing impossible, nothing too hard for thee:

Jeremiah 32:17


This is the Scripture verse that got my wife through law school. She took God at God's Word. She believed nothing, not even her making it through law school with honors, was impossible with God, nothing was too hard for God. She beleived God would help her.

And God did help her. It was not impossible for God. She graduated and has gone on to a career of service to humanity, giving reality to the term: Christian lawyer. With her the term is not an oxymoron. She knows firsthand that othing is too hard for God.

What is possible with God? Man has many limitations on what we can do, but with God nothing is impossible. With God all things are possible. God is limitless. All things are possible with God.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them,
With men this is impossible;
but with God all things are possible
.
Matthew 19:26

And Jesus looking upon them saith,
With men it is impossible, but not with God:
for with God all things are possible.

Mark 10:27

For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 1:37

And he said,
The things which are impossible with men
are possible with God.

Luke 18:27

God is limitless and boundless. NOTHING is impossible with God. Everything, ALL things are possible with God. Alone man is limited and man is bound, but with God nothing is impossible. As human beings, we like to put limits to what is possible with God, but that kind of thinking is wrong, because NOTHING is impossible with God.

I, myself, might not be able to do something, but God can do anything, but with God nothing is impossible, nothing is impossible with God. Nothing is impossible with God, is truth from God that we should hold on to, say to ourselves every day when we wake up, and all throughout our day.

The unbelieving and defeated cry "I can't", which is NOT from God. "I can with God" is from God.

With God:

I can feel better -- I can follow Christ
I can witness for God -- I can quit [insert addiction]
I can have full joy -- I can have peace in my life
I can cease sinning against God -- I can have a close relationship with Jesus
I can find time for worshiping God -- I can quit lying
I can be full of His joy -- I can be content with my life God gave me
I can go to church -- I can help build the church up in Him
I can obey God -- I can study God's word
I can thank God for my life and ALL things -- I can live in love for God and others
I can forgive people in Christ -- I can love all people
I can have an abundant life -- I can do all things God calls me to do
.

I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

There is nothing too hard for God to do! Say it, pray it, declare it, believe it, live as a child of God!

No comments: